Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lego Bricks

Lego bricks are small pieces of plastic that are potentially dangerous. They always manage to get into places that will be easily trodden upon. From this I have come to the conclusion that they are evil geniuses and if they were left in a room on their own, they would come up with a plan for world domination.

Have you noticed how they always blend in with their surroundings ready to attack the sole of your foot?

Another thing, how can something so small create so much pain when you tread on it. The worst thing about these "TOYS" is they can be made into weapons which hurt even more. My brother makes his Lego into guns and when I don't play dead after being shot, he will hit me around the head with it.

The one positive side of Lego is you can be creative and even make a stop go animation (which fails for me). This release of creativeness can establish many ideas which in turn will unfold into stories and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment