Friday, December 23, 2011

Power Cut Cakes Update

After the shenanigans of baking the cakes yesterday, it turned out that it was too late to give any to the new neighbours as they had gone out and I had broken yet another household appliance in this house.

This time it was the oven.

 Within a month I have broken;
                                      - The Washing Machine, actually it broke just after I used it.
                                      - The Settee, another spring broke in it after I stepped on it whilst trying to fend of my Dad who as usual was being annoying.
                                      - The Big Light in the Living Room, I hit my brother with a cushion and hit the light but it breaking wasn't actually my fault it was just one of the causes.
                                      - And finally, The Oven, which apparently due to my cooking happening during the time of the power cut caused the Element(?) to break and cause the oven not to work.

That is 4 things within 4 weeks that are slightly important in the daily running of a family household. The question my parents frequently ask me is How!! How I manage to break object so often!! How I am capable of causing so much damage within a short space of time!! How I can be so clumsy for a dancer!! My answer is more often that not, Who Knows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment